- God - for having mercy on my soul, I am a sinner and I am thankfully a child of God
- My children, I am thankful to be blessed enough by God to be gifted my wonderful children, I can't imagine thinking of never having them in my world.
- My husband, God truly blessed me with a man of God even when we was so young and scared about our first child and I totally didn't understand what was going to happen, God had a plan and his plan has been wonderful and blessed.
- Parents, I am thankful for all my parents have done for me, there have been some rough years for them and threw all of it -- it helped me to understand marriage, love, commitment and understanding.
- House, Food, Car and all the luxury things that God has blessed me with that hasn't honestly been needed.
- Love, Faith & Forgiveness - Without these things I would hate to understand where I would be, not only am I thankful for knowing these things but also for understanding for using them too!
I love God and my family. This week has been hard because my household has still been sick, but we have learned a lot about the history of Thanksgiving too. Kyle wrote a wonderful paper on what he has learned and I was so impressed.
Hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.