Free downloadable spelling lists (http://www.SpellQuizzer.com/Spelling-Lists.htm)
Video demonstrations of SpellQuizzer (http://www.spellquizzer.com/SpellQuizzer-Demo.htm)
Spelling software for homeschoolers (http://www.spellquizzer.com/Spelling-Software-For-Homeschoolers.htm)
SpellQuizzer community site (http://www.SpellQuizzer.com/Community)
How the SpellQuizzer spelling software works:
SpellQuizzer is the easiest to use spelling software made. You can get started using the SpellQuizzer spelling program in minutes. SpellQuizzer's main screen has just six buttons on it with each button corresponding to a main task. To create a spelling list just click the "Create a spelling list" button on the main screen and follow the prompts that are displayed. You can see how easy it is by viewing our online video demonstration here.
SpellQuizzer is even easier to use for the child. The student simply clicks the "Quiz me on a list!" button on the spelling software's main screen to have SpellQuizzer help him or her practice with a spelling list. SpellQuizzer then displays the available spelling lists to be quizzed on and begins quizzing the student on the list they choose. You can see a video demonstration of this here.
Sharing your spelling lists with others is easy using SpellQuizzer's Export feature. Simply click the "Export spelling lists" button on the main screen and follow the prompts. You can see a video demonstration of how to share a spelling list with other SpellQuizzer users here.
You may find other spelling software products but you won't find any other spelling program that lets you create your own custom lists tailored to your student's needs with such ease. SpellQuizzer works with virtually any spelling curriculum and guarantees improvement for your child.
My opinion on the product.
- I loved the feature to have password protection on or off on the list.
- Zac(6) loved the ABC list, normally he can't do computer things like his brother and sister can, so this helped him boost that confidence! Made little man proud -- anytime they are proud so am I.
- Making a list is so easy, this program is very simple to use!
- Love the option it gives after a review to re-test the missed words.
- I do like the online forum for people using this program.
- My favorite thing this was being able to make my voice the one my kids was hearing, I loved making my sentences for my kids!
- I had no dislikes about the system, however I have ideas on improvements!
- When making a personal list it would be nice for an option to turn off the existing word pop up! It would also be so much easier and less time consuming if in the create a spelling list, to use a word already in the system, just to search the word and not to have to look threw the whole list, with an add button to click and it add to your personal list.
I do feel this has helped my children. This is a fun way to reinforce learning. If you read my blog often you already know how I am on having fun in our learning... Love it, I think that's how my children learn and retain their information best!
Now for the GIVE A WAY:
Here's what you need to do to get your FREE program!! Leave a comment, please make sure your email is included so that I can get in touch with you.
Mandatory Entry Must be done for extra entries to count: Visit SpellQuizzer http://www.SpellQuizzer.com and tell me how you think you will benefit from using it. AND be a follower of my blog. (1 entry)
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each.
Follow me via Twitter http://twitter.com/TheArrowoodZoo. (1 entry)
Follow me on our Facebook Page here.(1 entry)
Follow me on Google Friend Finder.(1 entry)
Like SpellQuizzer on Facebook and let them know The Arrowood Zoo sent ya here.
Share this giveaway threw your Blog, Facebook or Twitter, be sure to post a link back for me to see!! (2 entries)
Giveaway ends January 14, 2011 at midnight. This giveaway is open to US residents only. Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or a new winner will be chosen.