Marriage is something I have never blogged about however in my home its very important. A marriage is something that must be treated like gold, it needs to be polished so it doesn't get dusty! A few weeks ago my marriage had a bump in the road, however we are alright because God can do many wonderful things, It makes you question and wonder about "things" no matter how minor or severe the bump is. So with that in mind my husband and I have had a lot of long talks and lots of just us time and its been wonderful, I think God knows just everything he does works out wonderfully if you allow him to work threw you in that! A marriage gets so wrapped around daily life you just stop pampering the marriage. Your tired from work, kids, chores and so many other things that when you finally get time together your tired, cranky and not fun or caring!
This set of questions are Personal Questions, I will post Marital Questions soon...
- What is your greatest hope or dream?
- What do you enjoy the most about your life right now?
- What do you enjoy least about your life right now?
- What would your dream job be if you could do anything and get paid for it?
- What are some things you've always wanted to do but haven't had the opportunity yet?
- What three things would you like to do before a year passes?
- Who do you feel the most "safe" being with? Why?
- If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
- When was the last time you felt filled with joy?
- If you had to give away a million dollars, who would you give it to?
My husband and I had a lot of fun with these! He has started coming home from Clinical every week instead of staying in the motel and it has really delighted my heart! I love my husband and God wants me to love him. My husband is wonderful, our marriage has always been everything I wanted... However nothing is perfect there will always be bumps in the road because we are of the world!
Have fun with these questions, I will post more soon!!
My husband also has been so thoughtful and the last 2 weeks on his way home Tuesday night has brought me gorgeous flowers... Tulips my favorite!!
Last weeks surprise...
This weeks surprise!!!