(yes he is still bringing me flowers! I told him he was going to run out of colors and he said that wouldn't be a problem once he ran out he would just start over... wasn't that just the sweetest thing to say!)
I strive to make my husband happy and since we are again making time for just us, no tv or kids it has really gotten that love stirred back up in my heart... Not that it wasn't there it was just tired -- lol!! I enjoy seeing my husband try more as well, it pleases my heart to have him more loving and Godly! I can't thank anything but God for making us open our eyes to know we needed more time together and for each other!
Here are some bible verses that we have been going over in our devotional as well:
Then the Lord God said " It is not good for the man to be alone" Genesis 2:18
A man leaves his father and mother and bonds with his wife, and they become ONE flesh. Genesis 2:24
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work. ... Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. Ecclesiastes 4:9 - 12
Now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. I Corinthians 13:13
So the first post talked about the personal set of questions, now here is the marital questions for you to sit down and have a good talk about. Warning once again!!!!!!! Do not fuss over the questions, this is to understand things about your spouse!! Not to judge or make them feel bad. You should never make your spouse feel those things! Remember what you tell your children --- IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL....
Lets see those marital questions!!
- What are three things that I do that you really like?
- What are three things that I do that drive you crazy?
- What have I done in the past that made you feel loved?
- What have I done in the past that made you feel unappreciated?
- What are three things that I can work on?
- Of the following things, what would make you feel most loved?
- having your body massaged and caressed for an hour...
- sitting and talking for an hour about your favorite subject...
- having help around the house for an afternoon...
- receiving a very nice gift...
- hearing encouragement about how appreciated you are...
- What things in the past do you wish could be erased from ever happening?
- What is the next major decision that you think God would want us to make as a couple?
- What would you like your life to look like five years from now?
- What words would you like to hear from me more often?