I am honored to get this award from Our Side Of The Mtn. (I'm so sorry it took this long, I flagged it in my inbox and went threw to do a clean and guess what I found!) It's such an honor to know that people read what I write! I love reading and learning what other homeschoolers are doing and the main reason I keep this blog is to stay positive, on track and record our journey! I don't like scrap booking however I love blogging.
The guidelines for this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person (or people) who passed this award onto you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other recently discovered GREAT bloggers.
4.Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 Things About Me
1. I live on a small farm with pig, chickens, rabbit, and a huge garden.
2. I love making soy candles and soaps. I have a store on Etsy however its closed until Kevin graduates school next May.
3. I love to read.
4. I have no family near. Closest member lives an hour away then the rest are 2 hours a way.
5. I am scared half to death to turn 30. Don't know why just sayin'. I actually cried when my husband turned 30!
6. I didn't want to homeschool. Wow has that changed over the last 6 years!
7. I love love love pizza!
Alright for my wonderful 15 blogs!!
I hope that you go threw and read each of them! I sure do on a normal basis! They help inspire and encourage me. Some of them offer free printables as well. I tell you all of these woman are talented in my book! The main reason I love reading these blogs are when I am reading them I get wonderful ideas to carry into my homeschool. It helps my experience by helping my children have fun! Many of these woman are wonderful online friends to me and I love you.
1. Our Side Of The Mtn
2. The Homeschool Den
3. Homeschool Escapade
4. Our Busy Homeschool
5. Confessions Of A Homeschooler
6. Our Homeschool Reviews
7. Aussie Pumpkin Patch
8. His Mercy Is New
9. Krazy Kuehner Days
10. My Blessings From Above
11. My Home In The Smokies
12. Royal Little Lambs
13. My Heart's Desire
14. Spell Out Loud
15. Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers
30, oh to be 30 again! ;) Thanks for the award!ReplyDelete
Kayla I am honored. Congratulations on receiving a blogging award. I too enjoy reading your posts as they are inspiring to me. You deserve this award.ReplyDelete
Thank you so very much for passing it on to my blog. It always amazes me how much we are able to share with so many what we are learning, living, and experiencing through our blogs. =)
Thank you, Kayla! I appreciate you including my blog. It's an honor.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for the award, it was so kind of you to think of me! :o)ReplyDelete
Congrats on receiving the award and thanks for thinking of me and passing it along!! :)ReplyDelete
So glad I found your sweet blog! I am from NC and LOVE pizza, too! We don't own a farm yet, but want one! Can't wait to dig in more!ReplyDelete
Wow, you have pigs and chickens?! I can barely keep up with our garden (and it's probably small by most people's standards!). I'm honored you chose my blog for this award! Thank you Kayla!ReplyDelete